"Just when I thought I say all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way


These are my confession
If I'm gonna tell it then,I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried, when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown, I don't know what to do
But to give part 2 of mine

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend
Don't break
Baby, don't break down

(these are my confession)

It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive
IT'S MY LIFE
"

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Confused.....

Last night(which is yesterday) I went to the Vista Education Fair, it was fun actually, but now I'm really confused.....I have one more year to go to graduate high school, and I have to be consistent about the subject that i'm going to choose in uni. There're few options:

-Finance, investment, banking and stock marketing in Kaplan university, Singapore
-Culinary arts in Le Cordon Bleu,Australia
-Hotel/Restaurant management in Les Roches, China & Australia

Out of those 3 I really wanted to go to LCB, but 1stly it's not cheap. 2ndly my age is too young, I need a guardian, 3rdly my parents told me to take finance in Kaplan. Finance is good for the future but I really really really really wanted to go to LCB if not Les Roches is good too.

I was thinking to take Diploma in Kaplan after I finish grade 11, which is december 2010 (THIS YEAR!!!!!)and maybe after I finish and maybe get a good job, then continue to LCB or Les Roches, it sounded like a good idea, but I'm gonna miss Bali sooooo much, my family, my friends, my house, everything!!!!!

1 year to think might seem like a long time, but just imagine when time fly so fast and all of a sudden it's December :s duhhhhh..... I really neeed to think about it!


Anywayyyyyy I still remember last night when Neta told me about the 'guy' <3>.< Hmmmmm I feel like seeing that 'guy' again!!!!!

Oh ya the mbak (girl) that I talk to for LCB, is actually, (I think)the girlfriend of the 'guy' they match so well, i feel jealous now :'( huhuhuhuhu.




There was a scene after the education fair,


Neta and I were in the toilet of the Sanur Paradise Hotel (*the setting)


One of the toilet door was closed.....


Neta & I: "Cuit cuit ternyata pacaran toh....."

Neta enters one of the toilet door, I stayed in front of the mirror, and suddenly,.....




the girl from the LCB (which is the girlfriend of the guy) came out and talked to me,

Girl: "Jadi ambil di Le Roches ya? Blablablablabla.....and so on......"

While at the same time as she spoke, I was acting up weirdly and wondering,

"Did she heard us????? Oh My God, so embarassing....."

Then I told neta what happenned and she said she knew that the girl was there, so she purposely said "cuit cuit....." thing, duhhhhhh

Then, when we went outside, my mom was talking to them the girl and the 'guy', I couldn't look up.....it was pretty embarassing for me...... :s

No comments:

Post a Comment