"Just when I thought I say all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way


These are my confession
If I'm gonna tell it then,I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried, when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown, I don't know what to do
But to give part 2 of mine

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend
Don't break
Baby, don't break down

(these are my confession)

It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive
IT'S MY LIFE
"

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Workkkkk!

Hahahaha, i just have no idea what the hell am i doing writing blog now, when i'm supposed to do my english and history, duhhhh!!!!! :s

Huhuhuhu help me, i'm so blank i just don't know what to write for those speeches!!!!!

Aren't I suppose to be opening ms word now? What is wrong with me? Why am i not worrying about it? Why am i so relaxed? Duhhhh I really really need help mentally and educationally (does that even make sense?) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment