"Just when I thought I say all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way


These are my confession
If I'm gonna tell it then,I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried, when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown, I don't know what to do
But to give part 2 of mine

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend
Don't break
Baby, don't break down

(these are my confession)

It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive
IT'S MY LIFE
"

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

8 things you should realise about you girl!

1. YOU are NOT the PRETTIEST!!!!!!
2. Also NOT the SMARTEST!!!!!!
3. Or the BEST!!!!!
4. You DON"T PLAY WITH GUY'S HEART whenever you want! Or however you want!!!!!
5. You're not always RIGHT!
6. Watch the way you TALK! Cause the way you deliver whatever you're saying is BITCHY just like YOU!
7. DON'T TALK BEHIND PEOPLE'S back!
8. Realise that what you said about people ALSO GOES TO YOURSELF!

For someone out there, if you read it, I hope you know I'm talking about you! And don't even think to hate me for this, because I'm just saying the truth about you. Maybe not everybody feel the same way about you, but they haven't seen the real you yet! Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment