"Just when I thought I say all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way


These are my confession
If I'm gonna tell it then,I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried, when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown, I don't know what to do
But to give part 2 of mine

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend
Don't break
Baby, don't break down

(these are my confession)

It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive
IT'S MY LIFE
"

Saturday, March 6, 2010

LOVE?

Have you ever wondered what's the real definition of LOVE?
Is it the same as like? Or is it something more special?

Could anyone tell me what it is?

People said it's a feeling that makes your heart beat faster, the feeling that makes you feel happy and forget everything else, the feeling that makes you do everything for the people you care about, the feeling that makes you feel afraid to lose them, the feeling that makes you wanna keep them by your side all the time, the feeling that won't fade away fast, but is it really true?

My heart beat really fast so many times but then it fades away
Sometimes, i felt like i want them to stay by my side all the time, but i never did anything for them
I am afraid to lose them and that doesn't makes me happy

It's weird that people could just easily say "i LOVE you"

But then a month after they'll say "i LOVE someone else"

Or when they broke up they'll say "my heart is torn into pieces" just like it's the end of their life

Is this LOVE or is it just a replica of it?


There's this story of a teenage BOY and GIRL, they were together and thought they were in love with each other. They went well for the start and the word LOVE wasn't rarely mentioned by the 2 of them. Few months passed and the relation stopped. The GIRL was hurt, the BOY was too, even though he was the cause for all of this.

The GIRL almost gave up everything for the BOY, because he said he LOVED her.
But then the BOY also showed 'interest' to the GIRL's friend. It's over for them.

Less than a month after they both had a new life on their own. Having their own partners and keep continuing the cycle of the word LOVE that's easily mentioned

Isn't it too early too say LOVE when you've just spent a few hours, days or months with them?

Do we teenagers really understand the word?
Why does it seem like they know what it really means?

I personally don't.

Isn't it too early to tell you're in love with them at this age?

I just need an explanation.....

No comments:

Post a Comment