"Just when I thought I say all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way


These are my confession
If I'm gonna tell it then,I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried, when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown, I don't know what to do
But to give part 2 of mine

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend
Don't break
Baby, don't break down

(these are my confession)

It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive
IT'S MY LIFE
"

Sunday, March 7, 2010

So Lazyyyyyy!

Currently I'm in the computer room, 1st period, free time, suppose to work on my art power point, but somehow I couldn't move my hand and click the microsoft power point.....what should I do????? And for the information the power point due TOMORROWWWWWW!!!!!!

"I have to be organize"
That's what I always said, but it never really happen, I really really need to get my brain and my hand to work together..... :s :s :s :s :s :s

No comments:

Post a Comment