"Just when I thought I say all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way


These are my confession
If I'm gonna tell it then,I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried, when I got that phone call
I'm so thrown, I don't know what to do
But to give part 2 of mine

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend
Don't break
Baby, don't break down

(these are my confession)

It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive
IT'S MY LIFE
"

Monday, March 29, 2010

Perfection

A confession to someone out there,

"Don't take it personally, but do realise and instropect yourself"
I do understand you have tons of friends
I also know that you have a pretty good body
You also get whatever you want
I know your face isn't ugly
You get along with people easily

But, are you perfect?
I guess not, even when people see you
They might think you got everything with you, friends, beauty.....
But they didn't say you're perfect, did they?

You might think you are, but you're not.
Nobody's perfect alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment